Write for Where in Oslo and share your stories with us.
Guest posting is a great way to share your views, knowledge, ideas and tips you have with like-minded people and future visitors of Oslo.
This is a fantastic way to promote your own blog or social media profiles.
Feel free to add blogposts related to:
– Life in Oslo and Norway.
– Create your own guides for visitors and locals.
– Inspire people by letting everyone know “Where in Oslo” they can enjoy an event or a great dinner with their family and friends.
– Contact us to brainstorm ideas or check out our Facebook Group 🙂
We do have a few rules but if you meet the below criteria, please feel free to Register and publish to the whereinoslo.com blog.
[spoiler title=”Criterias to write for Where in Oslo” icon=”plus-circle”]– The article you will publish must be UNIQUE to the whereinoslo.com blog. That means the article should not have been published anywhere else in the past.
– The article you publish must be thoroughly researched and relevant to the our theme which is Oslo.
Where in Oslo deals with promoting fun Events and great places in Oslo and it is targeting locals but also visitors from all over the world who are eager to get to know more about the city. For topic ideas, please take a look at the categories, our Facebook Group.
– You may include a link back to your blog or social media profile within the blog post and you may include one more link within your author byline. Your author byline should be one or two sentences explaining who you are and what you do. Please place this at the end of your article.
The blog or website you link to must be related to the topic of your guest post. We will not publish any articles with links to selling landing pages, insurance offers, car dealerships or any other unrelated topic.
– It is good guest posting practice to promote your submission once it goes live via social media channels. We also encourage you to interact with any comments that are left on your guest submission.
– whereinoslo.com reserves the right to reject any article. In some case we may make small alterations to the content and formatting of the article but will never make wholesale changes. If your article is rejected because it does not meet our high standards you may re-use your content for other purposes.
If you agree to abide by the above criteria and are ready to submit your guest post then please use the link below to register for an account.[/spoiler]
Once registered you can log-in and submit a post for review.