Only if you have been living in Norway you will understand this!
Ever thought of that feeling…
– When you realize winter, cold, snow and darkness are all gone.
– When May is half way and the 17th of May (the national day of Norway) also belongs to the past.
– When the russ (high school graduates) do not drive around in huge painted buses playing loud music and drinking beer.
– When boys and girls are all dressed up in beautiful summer clothes.
– When the sun does not get down anymore!
– When on the way home you see advertisements about the Greek islands.
– When everyone around the harbour starts catching mackerel.
– When Lekter’n at Aker Brygge starts serving beer.
– When the tax return money is on its way in to your bank account 😉
We could not find a better way to describe that feeling better than this girl..
Living in Norway. When the summer holidays are just around the corner.
Are you looking forward to experience this feeling once again this year?